The Scottsdale City Attorney will take a closer look at allegations levied against the NoDDC political action committee and its founder Jason Alexander after the City Clerk found reason to believe campaign finance violations may have occurred.
So, you’ve bought a new home and are ready to move — meaning you may be exposing yourself to one of the more frequent scams around, according to state Attorney General Mark Brnovich.
Ross Heyl, coordinator of Scottsdale’s Beat the Heat program and city social worker Kelly Van Wave met at southern Scottsdale resident Helga Charbonneau’s home one day to deliver a Beat the Heat goodie bag filled with drinks, snacks, toiletries, notepads and pens, a book of stamps and a $35…
- Scottsdale Entrada project taking shape
- City Attorney to probe NoDDC campaign money
- Developer seeks taller Galleria office building
- First responders lose horse therapy program
- Final deal keeps Giants here until at least 2044
- Effectiveness of panhandling signs doubted
- Miss Scottsdale ready for pageant stage
- SUSD-funded trust covers board member’s legal bill
- Agency, city team up to help the needy here
- SUSD grads earned $80M in scholarships
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
More Top Stories
In Case You Missed It...
With resident complaints about panhandling on the rise in Scottsdale, the city has taken a new approach by posting temporary signs that discourage people from giving out money at busy street corners.
Facing a lawsuit over its own rules, the state Board of Education voted unanimously last week to repeal a requirement that sex-ed classes in Arizona “promote honor and respect for monogamous heterosexual marriage.’’
The Maricopa County Department of Public Health is working with a northern Scottsdale hospital to investigate a possible case of tuberculosis at the facility.
The ever-changing face of McDowell Road in southern Scottsdale lost an iconic storefront last week when workers began disassembling the Polynesian Dairy Queen building that sat near 68th Street for decades.