- Historic UM church faces financial peril
- Storage facility sought for Entertainment District
- Murky trust covers SUSD’s insurance needs
- Matt’s Big Breakfast coming to Scottsdale
- Prominent leaders leading city bond vote PAC
- Landowner, developer help sisters save an icon
- Sinema fires shots at FAA over flight noise
- Honda dealer survived where many ran out of gas
- Scottsdale fisherman turns passion into fundraiser
- Flinn Scholar praises 2nd grade teacher’s influence
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
More Top Stories
In Case You Missed It...
Facing a lawsuit over its own rules, the state Board of Education voted unanimously last week to repeal a requirement that sex-ed classes in Arizona “promote honor and respect for monogamous heterosexual marriage.’’
The Maricopa County Department of Public Health is working with a northern Scottsdale hospital to investigate a possible case of tuberculosis at the facility.
The ever-changing face of McDowell Road in southern Scottsdale lost an iconic storefront last week when workers began disassembling the Polynesian Dairy Queen building that sat near 68th Street for decades.
Aerial photos of the land around Frank Lloyd Wright Boulevard and Scottsdale Road from 1979 show a barren desert landscape with little development.