Details for Ad Sales Rep
Advertising Sales Representative Full-Time Position Times Media Group, an Arizona-grown, locally owned print and digital media company, is seeking an experienced Multi-media Advertising Sales Representative. This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated and experienced sales professional who is willing to offer solutions to drive company revenue. Compensation: Competitive Base Pay Plus Commissions Benefits: 401(k), Dental, Life, Medical, Vision Responsibilities: Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers Prospect and contact potential clients Reach agreed-upon sales targets by the deadline Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments Create sales material to present to customers Qualifications: Previous experience in print and digital sales Familiarity with CRM platforms Ability to build rapport with clients Strong negotiation skills Deadline and detail-oriented Compensation: • Competitive Base Pay + Commission • Health, Dental & Vision Benefits • 401(k) • Mileage Reimbursement • Paid Vacations and Holidays Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prop 420 wins by a landslide, veteran council member ousted
- Local heroes a part of Phoenix Veterans Day Parade
- Latest school grades renew debate over their value
- Antelope Canyon’s beauty inspired Waterfront display
- After voters speak, city weighs Prop 420 impact
- Homes with character open their doors for tour
- Mounting tax debt dusted Cowboy Ciao
- Emergency bridge work underscores city's dire straits
- Cattle Track art show reflects its own rich history
- Even Civil War vets are part of city's history
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
More Top Stories
In Case You Missed It...
Though separated by generations, Scottsdale residents Abby Malchow and the late Mike Rizzo have one thing in common – they served.
After a contentious years-long battle over the future of the McDowell Sonoran Preserve, Scottsdale voters unequivocally threw their support behind Proposition 420, the city charter amendment giving them final say in new development on the site.
With the Nov. 6 election in the books, Scottsdale voters overwhelmingly supported Proposition 420 and the City Council candidates who took hard stances both for and against the citizen-driven initiative to reinforce protection of the McDowell Sonoran Preserve from development.