- SUSD-funded trust covers board member’s legal bill
- Effectiveness of panhandling signs doubted
- Lawmakers map pay hike strategy after veto
- Scottsdale man accused of molesting 3-year-old
- Miss Scottsdale ready for pageant stage
- Public relations pro wins national honor
- Police detail sex allegations against ex-pastor
- City Attorney to probe NoDDC campaign money
- Dating and dogs are app’s twin targets
- Coach House owner, bud rate a neighbor
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
More Top Stories
In Case You Missed It...
With resident complaints about panhandling on the rise in Scottsdale, the city has taken a new approach by posting temporary signs that discourage people from giving out money at busy street corners.
Facing a lawsuit over its own rules, the state Board of Education voted unanimously last week to repeal a requirement that sex-ed classes in Arizona “promote honor and respect for monogamous heterosexual marriage.’’
The Maricopa County Department of Public Health is working with a northern Scottsdale hospital to investigate a possible case of tuberculosis at the facility.
The ever-changing face of McDowell Road in southern Scottsdale lost an iconic storefront last week when workers began disassembling the Polynesian Dairy Queen building that sat near 68th Street for decades.