Food & Drinks
State 48 Lager House in northern Scottsdale is an explosion of color, from the graffiti-stained walls and the bumblebee-yellow tap handles to the navy-blue crushed velvet parsons chairs in the private dining room just to the left of the entrance.
Frank Guzzo is proud of his Italian heritage. Born and raised in Italy’s Calabria region, Guzzo gets a little worried that his culture gets “lost in translation.”
With Scottsdale Stadium located less than one mile – a mere two-minute drive – from downtown Scottsdale, it’s no surprise restaurants in Old Town gird themselves early for the onslaught of Cactus League spring training crowds that flock to the area throughout March.
Mastro brothers cook up something different with Ocean 44
Recent Classifieds Ads
- Shop owner indicted in jewelry scheme
- State 48 Lager House aims for experience
- City planners split on public outreach changes
- City paid $80K to aide of embattled city prosecutor’s
- Scottsdale lawmakers support guns on school sites
- Developer tries to allay Southbridge concerns
- Scottsdale mayor open to regional text ban
- SUSD superintendent brings measured approach to change
- City eyes project to curb major flood threat
- Papago Plaza plans changing for residents’ concerns
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
More Top Stories
In Case You Missed It...
The owner of downtown retailer Scottsdale Jewels is one of several Valley merchants indicted by a federal grand jury on charges related to the alleged sale of counterfeit Native American jewelry they claimed was genuine.
A proposed wash project in northern Scottsdale around the Loop 101 freeway would protect thousands of properties and critical city infrastructure in the event of a 100-year flood.
Calling it a matter of constitutional rights, the state House voted to allow parents and others to drive onto school campuses with loaded weapons in their cars.
Though heralded by many as a needed shot of vitality to downtown Scottsdale, Museum Square still has detractors with serious concerns about the development’s potential impact on the surrounding community.