- Neighborhood sees 9 shootings in 10 months
- Possible duel between Borowsky, Ortega emerges
- FBI now investigating Fashion Square riot
- Ortega, Borowsky hold lead in Scottsdale mayoral primary
- Café Monarch plans a spendy splurge
- Lawrence lagging in reelection bid for House seat
- Party becomes important in a nonpartisan election
- Expert: Valley housing market getting ‘scary’
- Councilwoman helps struggling Scottsdale Cares
- Apartment project proposed for downtown site
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
More Top Stories
In Case You Missed It...
State health officials have laid out a three-part test for when they say it is safe for schools to reopen, in full or in part.
The FBI is investigating alleged criminal activity by YouTube star Jake Paul and others in connection with the riot at Scottsdale Fashion Square mall on May 30.
The state attorney general is accusing a major testing laboratory of lying to consumers about how quickly they will get their results.
Weeks after announcing it would not provide coverage, the largest school insurance provider in Arizona said it will offer options to cover claims related to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.
A new apartment project is planned for a rare vacant plot of land in downtown Scottsdale.
Scottsdale voters played a role in two close state legislative races that could see incumbents lose their seats, according to unofficial results in last week’s Primary Election.
Scottsdale’s mayoral race is still a dead heat and two frontrunners emerged in the field of nine City Council candidates, according to early returns in the city’s Aug. 4 Primary Election.
As Arizona continues to battle COVID-19, Scottsdale’s firefighters are asking the community to wear masks and take other precautions to combat spread of the virus.
The Scottsdale City Council and mayoral races have become cases of the haves and the have-nots, according to campaign finance reports filed in July.
Scottsdale-based Five Star Development is suing Paradise Valley, accusing the town of a “shakedown” for millions of dollars in infrastructure improvements from the developer as part of the Ritz-Carlton project along Scottsdale Road.