- Historic UM church faces financial peril
- Sinema fires shots at FAA over flight noise
- Murky trust covers SUSD’s insurance needs
- Storage facility sought for Entertainment District
- Landowner, developer help sisters save an icon
- Scottsdale fisherman turns passion into fundraiser
- Flinn Scholar praises 2nd grade teacher’s influence
- TechForce shows teens a life without college
- Saguaro’s Kelee Ringo impresses at state meet
- High school rankings can confuse parents
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
More Top Stories
In Case You Missed It...
Facing a lawsuit over its own rules, the state Board of Education voted unanimously last week to repeal a requirement that sex-ed classes in Arizona “promote honor and respect for monogamous heterosexual marriage.’’
The Maricopa County Department of Public Health is working with a northern Scottsdale hospital to investigate a possible case of tuberculosis at the facility.
The ever-changing face of McDowell Road in southern Scottsdale lost an iconic storefront last week when workers began disassembling the Polynesian Dairy Queen building that sat near 68th Street for decades.
Aerial photos of the land around Frank Lloyd Wright Boulevard and Scottsdale Road from 1979 show a barren desert landscape with little development.