Recent Classifieds Ads
- Golf club threatens to sue city over $1M water line project
- City punished streets official for questionable conduct
- Local writer/producer stars in film
- Scottsdale family stars in HGTV's 'House Hunters'
- ‘Medium to the Stars’ Tyler Henry visiting
- City legal bills mount in Preserve lawsuit
- Saba’s begins a long goodbye to Scottsdale
- Call Columbo! Rare airport artifacts missing
- Council disagreements emerge in bond talks
- Learn about tiki culture at Valley Ho
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
More Top Stories
In Case You Missed It...
An informal deal between Scottsdale’s Water Resources Department and a swanky northern Scottsdale golf club has caused headaches for officials after the club threatened to sue to recoup over $1 million it invested in infrastructure on the city’s behalf.
A collection of aviation and military-themed memorabilia has seemingly vanished into thin air after it was removed from an old building at Scottsdale Airport to make way for construction of a new business center.
On a dark, rainy early evening, a group of nearly 20 young girls – all donning rain jackets and ponchos in nearly every color of the rainbow – gathered at the trailhead of Barrier Free Nature Trail in northern Scottsdale for a nature walk.
A previously unreleased report shows that the City of Scottsdale disciplined a high-ranking public works employee in late 2018 following an investigation into ethical violations and conflict of interest.