About two miles down Jomax Road, heading west from Scottsdale Road, a three-bedroom, two-bath home sits on five acres of land owned by Mindy Mebus.
When the St. Louis Cardinals traded Luke Weaver and his good friend Carson Kelly to the Diamondbacks for Paul Goldschmidt, the 25-year-old pitcher saw it as a new chapter in his life, and a way to make his mark.
Flood insurance is no longer required for hundreds of homeowners in the Grayhawk community following changes to the 100-year floodplain boundaries in the Rawhide Wash floodplain.
The Marine Corps League was founded during a reunion of World War I veterans in 1923. The idea was to support the Corps and fellow leathernecks. Today, there are detachments around the country but none in Scottsdale. Dan Zuczek wants to change that.
- Principals named for 6 Scottsdale Unified schools
- Dirty dealing alleged in car auction lawsuit
- Why city pulled back on $3M condo deal
- Four-year degree a reality at Scottsdale Community College
- AG probing SUSD Governing Board
- School board revises times for public comment
- Born in poverty, Old Town is heaven to her
- A seed library sprouts up in Scottsdale
- SUSD grads earned $80M in scholarships
- UNESCO adds Wright sites to World Heritage List
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
More Top Stories
In Case You Missed It...
Mountain Shadows’ The Gallery has recently opened its newest exhibition, “Liner Notes,” featuring works spanning several decades.
I know I’m a little late to the picnic. By now many of you own a Spiralizer, but pasta has always been my go-to dish. I never much thought about making noodles from zucchini. But a couple of cranks of a Spiralizer handle made me a believer.
WhizKidz Preschool is taking the leap to the East Valley this fall.
OdySea Aquarium in southern Scottsdale is the first attraction and aquarium in the state to become a Certified Autism Center.