Twenty Arizona high school seniors, including Chaparral High School student Kyle Polen, have been named Flinn Scholars, as part of its 34th class.
On April 22, Desert Mountain residents Kathy Henderson and Claudia Pilot were among the locals, celebrities, Scottsdale council members and golfers celebrating the unveiling of Desert Mountain’s newest residential community and 18-hole golf course.
- Historic UM church faces financial peril
- Murky trust covers SUSD’s insurance needs
- Storage facility sought for Entertainment District
- Sinema fires shots at FAA over flight noise
- Matt’s Big Breakfast coming to Scottsdale
- Prominent leaders leading city bond vote PAC
- Landowner, developer help sisters save an icon
- Scottsdale fisherman turns passion into fundraiser
- Flinn Scholar praises 2nd grade teacher’s influence
- Honda dealer survived where many ran out of gas
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
More Top Stories
In Case You Missed It...
Facing a lawsuit over its own rules, the state Board of Education voted unanimously last week to repeal a requirement that sex-ed classes in Arizona “promote honor and respect for monogamous heterosexual marriage.’’
The Maricopa County Department of Public Health is working with a northern Scottsdale hospital to investigate a possible case of tuberculosis at the facility.
The ever-changing face of McDowell Road in southern Scottsdale lost an iconic storefront last week when workers began disassembling the Polynesian Dairy Queen building that sat near 68th Street for decades.
Aerial photos of the land around Frank Lloyd Wright Boulevard and Scottsdale Road from 1979 show a barren desert landscape with little development.