- Scottsdale restaurants struggle to survive
- Southbridge Two dropped, referendum doomed
- SUSD rises to confront pandemic challenges
- Mayor Lane declares state of emergency
- Coronavirus starts making an impact in Scottsdale
- Scottsdale returns to court over flight paths
- Visitors say rental firm misled them on virus
- Virus reshaping Scottsdale election campaigns
- They want to be wherever moms are
- Scottsdale HOA bans short-term rentals
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
More Top Stories
In Case You Missed It...
Scottsdale Mayor Jim Lane signed a declaration of emergency on March 18 in response to the coronavirus pandemic, though the measure drew criticism for failing to go as far as similar measures adopted by other Arizona cities.
When an East Valley recycling facility burned down last fall, the City of Scottsdale’s sweetheart recycling deal went with it.
A Maricopa County Superior Court judge has upheld the Southbridge Two referendum that would put the downtown Scottsdale redevelopment before voters in November.
Scottsdale Councilman Guy Phillips will appear before the city’s independent ethics panel Monday losing his bid for dismissal of a complaint filed against him in January.
Arizona’s community colleges won’t be offering four-year degrees, at least not in the immediate future.
Gov. Doug Ducey declared a public health emergency last to give state officials more leeway and tools to deal with the COVID-19 outbreak.
Arizona shoppers could end up having to pay more for eggs as state lawmakers look to protect the state’s major producer from an animal rights initiative drive.
Fueled by additional state dollars, Scottsdale schools are spending a greater percentage of their available dollars this year in the classroom than last year, falling in line with a statewide trend.
After some prompting from one of its former members, the Scottsdale City Council will consider eliminating or reducing the city’s sales tax on food eaten at home.
Update, March 16: The 24th annual Fresh Start Gala has been canceled.