- Scottsdale rent growth rate among nation’s highest
- Co-op firm’s billing practices under fire
- Panel OKs mammoth Southbridge Two project
- Local officials hail Ducey’s softening on rentals
- City may beef up Museum Square parking spaces
- Axosoft supports women, collaboration
- SMoCA’s experiential art exhibit reflects trend
- Feds charge businessman with massive fraud
- Residents’ ire grows over short-term rentals
- Scottsdale’s perfect for STEM summit
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
More Top Stories
In Case You Missed It...
A former Scottsdale councilman is pushing the city to institute a mural policy following a battle between a downtown property owner and artists over a mural depicting the late Sen. John McCain.
After debuting in Scottsdale last year, electric scooters continue to divide the community and pose a significant health risk to riders, according to data tracked by a local hospital.
The popularity of Airbnb, VRBO and similar platforms in Scottsdale has not just been a boon for homeowners looking to make extra money; it has also spawned an industry in which real estate investors purchase homes and condos solely to use as short-term rentals.
“Looking for the best Airbnb in Old Town to throw the biggest summer rager of all time!!”