- Fast-casual vegan eatery planned for Scottsdale
- The eyes of the art world are on Scottsdale
- Scottsdale Council OKs 148 downtown apartments
- Man's trash was waiting, then neighbors helped
- Kiva School rebuild already $3M more costly
- Red Hawk Garage Suites starts taking shape
- Horizon football thriving under new head coach Andy Litten
- Insomnia Cookies offers late-night treats
- Junk in the Trunk turns to the holidays
- Cache of historic Native American photos displayed in rare exhibit
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
More Top Stories
In Case You Missed It...
David Pizer likes to work in his yard, so he recently got his up to snuff.
The works of one of the most influential and controversial American photographers are now on display at Western Spirit: Scottsdale’s Museum of the West.
The day after the Oct. 6 groundbreaking for Red Hawk Garage Suites, early purchasers raised their glasses to celebrate the start of a dream’s transition to reality.
It all began with a love of junk. Well, not junk, but vintage finds – items that some might consider clutter but that Coley Arnold and Lindsey Holt consider a treasure.
With work barely underway, the Kiva Elementary School rebuild project is already $3 million over its original budget.
Some affordable housing is coming to downtown Scottsdale.
A Scottsdale gallery could be making the biggest art sale in Arizona history on Saturday, when an Andy Warhol painting of an electric chair goes on the block.
Scottsdale mayor David Ortega and philanthropist Dody Pitre of The Pitre Family Foundation were among the 100-plus attendees at the grand opening of the St. Catherine of Bologna Performing Arts Center on the Notre Dame Prep campus in Scottsdale.
Ballots for the Nov. 2 all-mail election on Scottsdale’s General Plan 2035 are starting to hit voters’ mailboxes.
In just five and a half years the Illuminate Community Church has gone from Pastor Jason Fritz’s living room to its 31,000-square-foot rental “home” near E. Princess Drive and the 101 Highway in Scottsdale.