- ‘The Prank’ lives on for Scottsdale High Class of ‘79
- Feds deem Old Town low-income
- Feds charge businessman with massive fraud
- Residents demand action on noisy short-term renters
- Residents’ ire grows over short-term rentals
- WestWorld in running for prestigious horse event
- Museum Square will stimulate arts district
- Local duo on forefront of chocolate revolution
- Former state official seeks judge-dad’s seat
- Lineup gels for Canal Convergence 2019
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
More Top Stories
In Case You Missed It...
The popularity of Airbnb, VRBO and similar platforms in Scottsdale has not just been a boon for homeowners looking to make extra money; it has also spawned an industry in which real estate investors purchase homes and condos solely to use as short-term rentals.
“Looking for the best Airbnb in Old Town to throw the biggest summer rager of all time!!”
The City of Scottsdale has called out erroneous statements made by an embattled local housing co-op’s board of directors that had attempted to silence residents concerned about an ongoing multimillion-dollar plumbing project.
A former basketball player at Seton Catholic High School faces first-degree murder and other charges stemming from a drug-related hit in Scottsdale.