- General Inquiries
- Phone: 480-534-8591
- 4301 N. 75th Street Suite 201 Scottsdale, AZ 85251
By Department Contacts
- Steve Strickbine
- Chuck Morales
- Operations Manager
- Aaron Kolodny
- Circulation Director
- Circulation Customer Service
- Phone: 480-898-5641
- Zac Reynolds
- Director of National Advertising
- Courtney Oldham
- Advertising Production Manager
- Phone: 480-898-5624
- Elaine Cota
- Classified Manager
- Legal Advertising
- Phone: 480-898-7926
- Obituaries/Death Notices/Life Events
- Phone: 480-898-6465
- Paul Maryniak
- Executive Editor
- Veronica Thrurman
- Graphic Designer
- Arts CEO lays out grand vision for Civic Center
- DUI arrests were up around Phoenix Open site
- Railroad brought holiday cheer to city coffers
- Son’s suicide spurs his Scottsdale mom to action
- Big facelift studied for Indian Bend Wash
- Panel wants more public input on city bonds
- Caesars becomes 10th new hotel project here
- Restaurateurs rise to Girl Scout cookie challenge
- Art Studio, Plastic Surgeon Team Up On Fundraiser
- Looking for fun in Scottsdale? Just axe
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
More Top Stories
In Case You Missed It...
The Arizona Attorney General has reached an agreement with Hunt & Caraway Architects in a civil case related to allegations that the firm’s former president violated state procurement laws while working with the district on the now-cancelled rebuild at Hohokam Elementary School.
Scottsdale saw an uptick in DUIs in the area around the TPC Scottsdale golf course and citywide during the week of the Waste Management Phoenix Open, according to publicly-available crime statistics.
Though the event got its unofficial start over three decades ago, the popularity of the holiday lights at McCormick-Stillman Railroad Park has exploded in recent years – leading to long lines and over $300,000 in ticket sales in 2018.
On the surface, plastic surgery and canvas painting may seem an unexpected pairing.