- General Inquiries
- Phone: 480-534-8591
- 4301 N. 75th Street Suite 201 Scottsdale, AZ 85251
By Department Contacts
- Steve Strickbine
- Chuck Morales
- Operations Manager
- Aaron Kolodny
- Circulation Director
- Circulation Customer Service
- Phone: 480-898-5641
- Zac Reynolds
- Director of National Advertising
- Courtney Oldham
- Advertising Production Manager
- Phone: 480-898-5624
- Elaine Cota
- Classified Manager
- Legal Advertising
- Phone: 480-898-7926
- Obituaries/Death Notices/Life Events
- Phone: 480-898-6465
- Paul Maryniak
- Executive Editor
- Veronica Thrurman
- Graphic Designer
Recent Classifieds Ads
- Golf club threatens to sue city over $1M water line project
- City legal bills mount in Preserve lawsuit
- Scottsdale family stars in HGTV's 'House Hunters'
- City punished streets official for questionable conduct
- Jewish pride fit her shirt idea to a T
- Hazardous chemical leak prompts city warning
- Scottsdale attorney charged with tax evasion
- Call Columbo! Rare airport artifacts missing
- Officials work to make Canal Convergence waste-free
- Saba’s begins a long goodbye to Scottsdale
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
More Top Stories
In Case You Missed It...
Paradise Valley, Fountain Hills and Cave Creek school districts could be pressured to merge if an Apache Junction legislator has his way.
A federal grand jury has indicted a Scottsdale business attorney after the Internal Revenue Service alleged he masterminded a conspiracy to avoid paying $250,000 in taxes.
An informal deal between Scottsdale’s Water Resources Department and a swanky northern Scottsdale golf club has caused headaches for officials after the club threatened to sue to recoup over $1 million it invested in infrastructure on the city’s behalf.
A collection of aviation and military-themed memorabilia has seemingly vanished into thin air after it was removed from an old building at Scottsdale Airport to make way for construction of a new business center.