- Home built by Scottsdale High students on the market
- New concept sought for closed Sip Kitchen
- Planning Commission to review parking space rules
- AG probing SUSD Governing Board
- Dirty dealing alleged in car auction lawsuit
- Born in poverty, Old Town is heaven to her
- Developer seeks big density limit increase downtown
- City backs off $3M condo deal – for now
- Scottsdale author brings Christmas in July
- Outer space and art on tap at SMoW, Taliesin West
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
More Top Stories
In Case You Missed It...
Unlike many people who find themselves fighting fires for a living, Tim Cooper did not dream of being a firefighter growing up.
With resident complaints about panhandling on the rise in Scottsdale, the city has taken a new approach by posting temporary signs that discourage people from giving out money at busy street corners.
Facing a lawsuit over its own rules, the state Board of Education voted unanimously last week to repeal a requirement that sex-ed classes in Arizona “promote honor and respect for monogamous heterosexual marriage.’’
The Maricopa County Department of Public Health is working with a northern Scottsdale hospital to investigate a possible case of tuberculosis at the facility.